I have checked the stats... there are a lot of people who visit or click onto this blog everyday. Yet I was unable to swap one single book via this post Montessori book swap? I still want these great books to go to good homes so I have decided to give them away.
All of these books were purchased new by me are in a really good condition. The books I have to give away include
- In a Montessori Home - Sarah Moudry
- What is Montessori Preschool - David Kahn
- Montessori Play and Learn - Lesley Britton
- A Parents' Guide to the Montessori Classroom - Aline D. Wolf
- Seven Times the Sun - Shea Darian
- Beyond the Rainbow Bridge - Barbara J. Patterson and Pamela Bradley
- Making a Family Home - Shannon Honeybloom
- The Creative Family - Amanda Blake Soule
- Handmade Home - Amanda Blake Soule
I am happy to post overseas (the stats tell me about 40% of readers are outside Australia) but there is an absolute limit of two books per person. First in best dressed. Email me the title of the book/s you would like and a mailing address, Kylie at email@example.com.
Thank you to everyone who contacted me. I only have one book left What is Montessori Preschool. I will leave the offer open, if anyone would like this book please email me.